This year’s Hiring Fair at ITPalooza will be crammed with great companies looking to hire you!
- Dress appropriately
- Bring a few copies of your resume or better still have your resume posted online so the recruiter can download it from a link (like DropBox or similar)
- Bring a positive attitude and your happy face!
- We’ll have some comfortable hi-top table setup in case the recruiter wants to do an on-the-spot interview.
- Take advantage of FREE Toys for Tots Pledge Tickets! Get them before 10/31 and you’ll be entered into the draw to win a pair of VIP Tickets value $500
- Meet some of the best available local talent
- Network with the cream of South Florida tech companies
- This year we also plan to be working with GetMyInterns.org so that employers can interview interns at ITPalooza.
- Employers can post opportunities and setup interviews using the GetMyIntern.org website.
ITPalooza Hiring Fair
The 2016 ITPalooza Hiring Fair is a phenomenal opportunity to recruit and screen tech candidates for your company. With 2,000 tech professionals descending upon the ITPalooza event, why spend all kinds of money and time searching while pulling your hair out? Just participate in the ITPalooza Hiring Fair and be productive while you save money!
What’s In It For You?
Short answer – your next phenomenal hire
Longer answer – with over 2,000 attendees, your chances are high on meeting a good fit for your open positions. And the more this event grows, the greater the number of tech attendees. You will also be listed on the ITPalooza web site as a Silver Sponsor with a link to your company site.
What Do We Want From You?
Short answer – your presence at the Hiring Fair
Longer answer – we want to fill the room with employers that have actual openings in technology. This is not meant to be an exercise in resume collection. That’s why we’re calling it a Hiring Fair.